Droplet Enamel Signet Ring
Droplet Enamel Signet Ring
- Metal Color:
Gold: Handmade in Sterling Silver and Coated with a Thick Layer of 18K Yellow Gold to Vermeil Thickness
Silver: Handmade in Sterling Silver
- Other Information:
- Black Enamel and Teardrop Shaped Zircon
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Time:
- All designs (2-3 business days, prior to shipping)
- Orders ship from - Philadelphia, PA 19106, United States
Shipping Rates (United States):
- Free - Standard Insured USPS Shipping (2 - 4 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - USPS / UPS Shipping (1 - 3 days)
Shipping Rates (International Worldwide Express):
- Free - FedEx International Plus® Shipping (4 - 8 days)*
*For customers who use PO Box, the back-up service is Standard USPS International Mail (10 - 15 days)
Return & Exchange:
- Customers may start a return or exchange request, for any reason, up to 14 days after the day of delivery.
- Returns are easy and risk-free. All customers worldwide will receive free return or exchange shipping labels.
- After the 14-day return window, MARIE JUNE offers a 60-day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
• We work hard to ensure the manufacturing of our jewelry is free from any questionable practices.
Better For the Planet
• We adopt eco-friendly practices such as using responsibly sourced materials and using recycled silver and gold where possible.
• We donate more than 5% of business profit to charitable organizations. Our team members are paid well and they work in a safe and comfortable work environment.
• Over 90% of our metals are recycled gold and silver certified by Responsible Jewellery Council.
• Better for the planet: Recyclable paper packaging + Reusable jewelry microfiber pouch.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
• We proudly offset 100% of emissions from shipping through Shopify.
The ring I ended up receiving is beautiful. Such a fantastic piece!
Love the ring! The garnet could be shinier and the gold is so shiny it looks a little cheap, but I’m very happy with it overall
Wife loves it! Super fun, thank you very much!
After only one week of wear the gold is completely tarnished revealing silver underneath and the black enamel which looks so glossy and gorgeous in the photo is dull and scratched. There’s really no reason why it should be this worn out after only one week especially with all the reviews purporting how high quality this piece is. Reached out to support but didn’t hear back. I loved it so much when it arrived, and got it as an anniversary gift for my husband it’s a bit disappointing :/
Hi Amelia, I am so sorry to see that you're having some issues! However, there are many very deep scratches and scuffs all over the ring. Unfortunately, I must conclude that the current state of the ring does not reflect the true quality of our item. The ring was likely in an unusually rough environment for it to have become damaged to this extent in a week. That said, we still do want to help - our team responded to your email and offered solutions. We will do everything we can to find a suitable solution. Thank you for your understanding and support.
I was writing to Marie June back and forth on social media for close to a year about this signet- she posted it when it was a design she was dabbling with; I even asked for the prototype! When it was finally released, I could not believe it! Solid piece, great weight, and for my tiny hands, I switch between my middle finger and my pointer finger- depending on the weather, and my puffiness (thanks, FL) but it is versatile that way. Marie June also really cares about her customers and after I had to do x2 returns to figure-out the size, there was zero hesitation on her part, and she was more than happy to do it and I'm so grateful! This piece is so unique, and an everyday wear, and I'm so happy to call it mine! The metal around the circumference is not bulky at all- flat enough, and very comfortable, you'll forget you're wearing it; wash your hands, shower, do the dishes- take it off to be safe but it can withstand your daily wear. Very comfortable and beautiful ring. You'll love it!
We strive to be an ethical, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible small business. We only work with a select few jewelers whom we know to be reputable and ethical. Read More