Sacred Scarab Gemstone Ring
Sacred Scarab Gemstone Ring
- Metal Color:
Gold: Handmade in Sterling Silver and Coated with a Thick Layer of 18K Yellow Gold to Vermeil Thickness
Silver: Handmade in Sterling Silver
- Natural Hand Carved Labradorite
- Natural Hand Carved Garnet
- Natural Hand Carved Moonstone
- Natural Hand Carved Black Onyx
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the gemstones, exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the images shown.
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Info:
- Processing Time: 0-2 business days, prior to shipping
- Orders Ship From - Philadelphia, PA, United States OR Lakewood, NJ, United States
Shipping Rates (United States):
- Free - Standard Insured USPS Shipping (2 - 4 days)
Shipping Rates (Free International Worldwide):
- Free - DHL International Standard (5-10 Days)
FREE Worldwide Shipping & Returns
- Free return or exchange shipping labels.
- Customers may start a return or exchange request, for any reason, up to 14 days after the day of delivery.
- 60-day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
*For gift orders placed between November 16th - December 20th, enjoy extended returns for store credit up until January 10th!
• We work hard to ensure the manufacturing of our jewelry is free from any questionable practices.
Better For the Planet
• We adopt eco-friendly practices such as using responsibly sourced materials and using recycled silver and gold where possible.
• We donate more than 5% of business profit to charitable organizations. Our team members are paid well and they work in a safe and comfortable work environment.
• Over 90% of our metals are recycled gold and silver certified by Responsible Jewellery Council.
• Better for the planet: Recyclable paper packaging + Reusable jewelry microfiber pouch.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
• We proudly offset 100% of emissions from shipping through Shopify.
I was pleasantly surprised by how soon my order arrived. It fit perfect! The ring is just as stunning in person. The amount of detail and the stone I received is exactly what I was hoping for— green with amber specs and a gorgeous iridescent blue shine. It looks like a forest is stored inside this tiny stone. The legs do snag on things, so be careful. Overall, I love my ring. Thank you!
Very cute ring, good quality. The Labradorite was much more silvery than green compared to the photo in the listing, but variation is expected for natural stones.
I saw this ring on Tik Tok and immediately got on the waiting list for it. I’m so happy that I was able to get it during the restock, it is absolutely gorgeous and so well made
TLDR: Beautiful ring overall. I’m so so happy with my purchase. Two reminders - 1) labradorite naturally varies in color and won’t always be the same green pictures in the listing, 2) the little legs can snag which is to be expected.
DETAILS: This ring is absolutely beautiful and my pictures don’t do it justice. The scarab design is very detailed and precise, and the metal is high quality. The legs and little back prong can snag on various things, like clothes, so some may want to be more careful when wearing it. I snagged it multiple times and the ring held up perfectly well every time.
For the stone, it is exactly what you would expect from labradorite. Depending on the stone, it is often translucent and can have gray, purple, and/or green coloring, and the coloring can be influenced by lighting as well. My specific stone is more gray/purple and incredibly iridescent as well. It’s hard to find an angle in which the stone isn’t reflecting some sort of color. The color changes as it moves, and I’m so happy with my purchase. Highly recommend!!
We strive to be an ethical, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible small business. We only work with a select few jewelers whom we know to be reputable and ethical. Read More