Spider Web Stacking Rings
Spider Web Stacking Rings (Spider Gemstone Ring Sold Separately)
- Metal Color:
24k Gold Vermeil: Made in 925 Sterling Silver and coated with a thick layer of 24k Yellow Gold to 2.5 Microns thickness
Sterling Silver: Hand Polished 925 Sterling Silver
18K Rose Gold Vermeil: Made in 925 Sterling Silver and coated with a thick layer of 18K Rose Gold to 2.5 Microns thickness
- Ring Sizing: Click to print out the ring sizing chart on 8.5x11 paper without any scaling and adjustment to the image.
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Time:
- All designs (2-3 business days, prior to shipping)
- Orders ship from - Philadelphia, PA 19106 USA
Shipping Rates (United States):
- Free - Standard Insured USPS Shipping (2 - 4 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - USPS Priority (2 - 3 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - UPS Shipping (1 - 3 days)
Shipping Rates (International):
- Free - Orders over 179 USD - Standard Insured Shipping (6 - 20 days)
- 6 USD - International Standard Insured Shipping (6 - 20 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - Express Insured Shipping (2 - 6 days)
- To Customers Outside the United States: Although most international customers are not charged any additional customs fees in most cases, we cannot guarantee you may or may not be charged any customs taxes or duties. These charges are determined by country-specific policies and must be paid by the recipient. In rare cases, international shipments may experience delays outside of our control. We guarantee a refund or replacement if you do not receive your international order within 6 weeks from the time of shipping.
Return & Exchange:
• Customers may start a return or exchange request, for any reason, up to 14 days after the day of delivery.
• Returns are easy and risk-free. US customers will receive free return or exchange shipping labels.
• After the 14-day return window, MARIE JUNE offers a 60-day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
• We work hard to ensure the manufacturing of our jewelry is free from any questionable practices.
Better For the Planet
• We adopt eco-friendly practices such as using responsibly sourced materials and using recycled silver and gold where possible.
• We donate more than 5% of business profit to charitable organizations. Our team members are paid well and they work in a safe and comfortable work environment.
90%+ Certified Recycled Metals
• Over 90% of our metals are recycled gold and silver certified by Responsible Jewellery Council.
90%+ Recyclable Materials
• At the moment, we estimate that 90% of our new packaging materials are recyclable. One of our goals include transitioning to 100% recyclable packaging.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
• We proudly offset 100% of emissions from shipping through Shopify.
She absolutely loves it
Sorry, but the rings looked better in ad then in person. I didnt like that the web part was open as to be adjustable. The spider it self, I expected it to be thicker. Seems it could be bent accidentally. Glad the price was low.
5 stars review from Allyson
Spider Web Rings | Stacking Rings | Ring | Webbing | Gold
This is perfect for the spider ring! This is such a cute idea!!
We strive to be an ethical, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible small business. We only work with a select few jewelers whom we know to be reputable and ethical. Read More