Sweet Lily Drop Earrings
Sweet Lily Drop Earrings
- Metal Color
Gold: Handmade in Sterling Silver and Coated with a Thick Layer of 18K Yellow Gold
Silver: Handmade in Sterling Silver with 18K Gold Plated Accent
Flower: Approximately 22mm (0.85in) Wide and High
- Sold as a Pair
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Info:
- Processing Time: 0-2 business days, prior to shipping
- Orders Ship From - Philadelphia, PA, United States OR Lakewood, NJ, United States
Shipping Rates (United States):
- Free - Standard Insured USPS Shipping (2 - 4 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - UPS Shipping (1 - 4 days)
Shipping Rates (Free International Worldwide):
- Free - DHL International Standard (5-10 Days)*
*For customers who use a PO Box or whose address is unsupported by DHL, the back-up service is USPS International Mail (8-15 days)
• We work hard to ensure the manufacturing of our jewelry is free from any questionable practices.
Better For the Planet
• We adopt eco-friendly practices such as using responsibly sourced materials and using recycled silver and gold where possible.
• We donate more than 5% of business profit to charitable organizations. Our team members are paid well and they work in a safe and comfortable work environment.
• Over 90% of our metals are recycled gold and silver certified by Responsible Jewellery Council.
• Better for the planet: Recyclable paper packaging + Reusable jewelry microfiber pouch.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
• We proudly offset 100% of emissions from shipping through Shopify.
Absolutely love them! Will be wearing them for my wedding and I believe they will give my look an elegant touch
I am not much of a Jewlery person, but I really like the simplicity of these earrings and they are an elegant soft touch to my style. I’ll be wearing them for my wedding in Thailand :)
5 stars review from Tiffany
Love my new earrings. Perfect for graduation.
When I tried them on, I knew it was too long (the area circled in red in pic), I was right.
I lost one at the first day when I wore them out in public. I think it happened because when I moved my bag strap from one shoulder to the other, I moved the Bottom of them by accident and it came off 😢
Other than that, they are pretty. Now I’m stuck with one side of them 💔
We strive to be an ethical, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible small business. We only work with a select few jewelers whom we know to be reputable and ethical. Read More