Sacred Scarab Gemstone Ring
Sacred Scarab Gemstone Ring
- Metal Color:
24k Gold Vermeil: Handmade in 925 Sterling Silver and coated with a thick layer of 24k Yellow Gold to 2.5 Microns thickness
- Natural Hand Carved Labradorite
- Natural Hand Carved Garnet
- Natural Hand Carved Moonstone
- Natural Hand Carved Black Onyx
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the gemstones, exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the images shown.
- Ring Sizing: Click to print out the ring sizing chart on 8.5x11 paper without any scaling and adjustment to the image.
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Time:
- All designs (2-3 business days, prior to shipping)
- Orders ship from - Philadelphia, PA 19106 USA
Shipping Rates (United States):
- Free - Standard Insured USPS Shipping (2 - 4 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - USPS Priority (2 - 3 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - UPS Shipping (1 - 3 days)
Shipping Rates (International):
- Free - Orders over 179 USD - Standard Insured Shipping (6 - 20 days)
- 6 USD - International Standard Insured Shipping (6 - 20 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - Express Insured Shipping (2 - 6 days)
- To Customers Outside the United States: Although most international customers are not charged any additional customs fees in most cases, we cannot guarantee you may or may not be charged any customs taxes or duties. These charges are determined by country-specific policies and must be paid by the recipient. In rare cases, international shipments may experience delays outside of our control. We guarantee a refund or replacement if you do not receive your international order within 6 weeks from the time of shipping.
Return & Exchange:
• Customers may start a return or exchange request, for any reason, up to 14 days after the day of delivery.
• Returns are easy and risk-free. US customers will receive free return or exchange shipping labels.
• After the 14-day return window, MARIE JUNE offers a 60-day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
• We work hard to ensure the manufacturing of our jewelry is free from any questionable practices.
Better For the Planet
• We adopt eco-friendly practices such as using responsibly sourced materials and using recycled silver and gold where possible.
• We donate more than 5% of business profit to charitable organizations. Our team members are paid well and they work in a safe and comfortable work environment.
90%+ Certified Recycled Metals
• Over 90% of our metals are recycled gold and silver certified by Responsible Jewellery Council.
90%+ Recyclable Materials
• At the moment, we estimate that 90% of our new packaging materials are recyclable. One of our goals include transitioning to 100% recyclable packaging.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
• We proudly offset 100% of emissions from shipping through Shopify.
I was so excited to see the scarab ring ad I'm half Egyptian and have always loved the symbolism of the scarab. The shine of the labradorite stone coupled with the gold us simply stunning! Just be careful with the legs as they seem delicate and might bend if they get caught on things and pulled hard :)
The scarab ring is sooooo beautifully detailed, I ordered a spider one the same day this guy came in!
I’m obsessed. First time buying here and I’m hooked with the first order. Quality is immediately obvious. Beautiful and exactly as pictured.
I have no word to tell how much I love this ring. The first time I saw it, I knew I needed it in my life.
I got it in gold with the labradorite. It got sent to me very fast considering I'm international.
First I want to say that the attention to details is incredible, they cut the gem in the direction of the pattern reflection to make it look even more like a beetle shell, which is fantastic. The golden sculpted part is very clean, they made sure that nothing was too sharp to not hurt the skin, while the design remain delicate and detailed. The fact that the back legs are merged to make it more sturdy is also a great choice.
As a sculptor myself, I really appreciate the craft(wo)manship that has been put in this.
I am amazed and will definitely recommend this shop and hopefully order again in the future !
Love the craftsmanship and the moonstone- the labradorite stone was my first choice but was sold out in my size, so I opted for moonstone - lovely choice! One warning: the legs on the scarab are pointy and will catch on fabrics, so be very careful and maybe put the ring on last as the finishing touch for your outfit.
We strive to be an ethical, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible small business. We only work with a select few jewelers whom we know to be reputable and ethical. Read More
Visit Our Partner Stores
W&B New York City: 95 Grand St, New York, NY 10013
W&B Los Angeles: 8500 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90069