Spider Gemstone Stacking Ring
Spider Stacking Ring (Web Rings Sold Separately)
- Metal Color:
Gold: Handmade in Sterling Silver and Coated with a Thick Layer of 18K Yellow Gold to Vermeil Thickness
Silver: Handmade in Sterling Silver
- Natural Garnet
- Natural Moonstone
- Natural Black Onyx
- Natural Green Onyx
- Natural Moss Agate
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the gemstones, exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the images shown.
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Info:
- Processing Time: 0-2 business days, prior to shipping
- Orders Ship From - Philadelphia, PA, United States OR Lakewood, NJ, United States
Shipping Rates (United States):
- Free - Standard Insured USPS Shipping (2 - 4 days)
Shipping Rates (Free International Worldwide):
- Free - DHL International Standard (5-10 Days)
FREE Worldwide Shipping & Returns
- Free return or exchange shipping labels.
- Customers may start a return or exchange request, for any reason, up to 14 days after the day of delivery.
- 60-day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
*For gift orders placed between November 16th - December 20th, enjoy extended returns for store credit up until January 10th!
• We work hard to ensure the manufacturing of our jewelry is free from any questionable practices.
Better For the Planet
• We adopt eco-friendly practices such as using responsibly sourced materials and using recycled silver and gold where possible.
• We donate more than 5% of business profit to charitable organizations. Our team members are paid well and they work in a safe and comfortable work environment.
• Over 90% of our metals are recycled gold and silver certified by Responsible Jewellery Council.
• Better for the planet: Recyclable paper packaging + Reusable jewelry microfiber pouch.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
• We proudly offset 100% of emissions from shipping through Shopify.
I definitely loved the moonstone ring more than the Onyx. Nothing is wrong with the Onyx ring, I just didn't like it as much as the Moonstone ring. Definitely would recommend these rings. Just be care opening cabinets, I did bang it by accident at work -_- so just keep that in mind.
Love this ring, my favorite out of the two, I am returning the Onyx since it didn't appeal to me as much, nothing is wrong with it, just didn't wow me as much as the other did in person. I definitely would recommend these rings/brand. Just be careful opening cabinets.
I absolutely love this intricate ring set. While the pieces can be worn separately, together they are striking but still delicate enough not to be overwhelming. So happy to find such an unusual design that fits my personal style.
It's so much more beautiful in person. I bought the black onyx and gold. Customer service was Top notch. Absolutely wonderful company. I'll be waiting for the one set of earrings to come back in stock to buy now. Much love and support
P.s. Sorry for the poor picture, I took it quickly
We strive to be an ethical, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible small business. We only work with a select few jewelers whom we know to be reputable and ethical. Read More