T-Clasp Baroque Pearl Necklace
T-Clasp Baroque Pearl | Gold | Necklace
Gold: Made in 925 Sterling Silver and 18K Gold Plated
-Cultured Fresh Water White Baroque Pearl
-Chain: T-Clasp Chain; 45cm (18in) long
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the pearls, exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the image shown.
Shipping & Returns
Order processing time:
All designs (2-3 business days, unless noted otherwise)
Shipping rates (US Domestic):
Free - Standard USPS Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Calculated at Checkout - USPS Priority (2 - 3 days)
Calculated at Checkout - UPS Shipping (1 - 3 days)
Shipping rates (International):
Free - Orders over 199 USD - First Class Shipping (6 - 18 days)
6 USD - International First Class Shipping (6 - 18 days)
Calculated at Checkout - Express Shipping (2 - 5 days)
Return & Exchange:
• Customers may start a return or exchange request, for any reason, up to 14 days after the day of delivery.
• Returns are easy and risk-free. US customers will receive free return or exchange shipping labels.
• After the 14-day return window, MARIE JUNE offers a 60-day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
• We work hard to ensure the manufacturing of our jewelry is free from any questionable practices.
Better For the Planet
• We adopt eco-friendly practices such as using responsibly sourced materials and using recycled silver and gold where possible.
• We donate more than 5% of business profit to charitable organizations. Our team members are paid well and they work in a safe and comfortable work environment.
90%+ Certified Recycled Metals
• Over 90% of our metals are recycled gold and silver certified by Responsible Jewellery Council.
90%+ Recyclable Materials
• At the moment, we estimate that 90% of our new packaging materials are recyclable. One of our goals include transitioning to 100% recyclable packaging.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
• We proudly offset 100% of emissions from shipping through Shopify.
5 stars review from Bea
Very pretty and good quality!
5 stars review from Melissa
5 stars review from Amanda
We strive to be an ethical, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible small business. We only work with a select few jewelers whom we know to be reputable and ethical. Read More