Spider Gemstone Stacking Ring
Spider Stacking Ring (Web Rings Sold Separately)
- Metal Color:
24k Gold Vermeil: Made in 925 Sterling Silver and coated with a thick layer of 24k Yellow Gold to 2.5 Microns thickness
Sterling Silver: Hand Polished 925 Sterling Silver
18K Rose Gold Vermeil: Made in 925 Sterling Silver and coated with a thick layer of 18K Rose Gold to 2.5 Microns thickness
- Natural Garnet
- Natural Moonstone
- Natural Black Onyx
- Natural Green Onyx
Please note: Due to the one-of-a-kind nature of the gemstones, exact colors and patterns may vary slightly from the images shown.
- Ring Sizing: Click to print out the ring sizing chart on 8.5x11 paper without any scaling and adjustment to the image.
Shipping & Returns
Order Processing Time:
- All designs (2-3 business days, prior to shipping)
- Orders ship from - Philadelphia, PA 19106 USA
Shipping Rates (United States):
- Free - Standard Insured USPS Shipping (2 - 4 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - USPS Priority (2 - 3 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - UPS Shipping (1 - 3 days)
Shipping Rates (International):
- Free - Orders over 179 USD - Standard Insured Shipping (6 - 20 days)
- 6 USD - International Standard Insured Shipping (6 - 20 days)
- Calculated at Checkout - Express Insured Shipping (2 - 6 days)
- To Customers Outside the United States: Although most international customers are not charged any additional customs fees in most cases, we cannot guarantee you may or may not be charged any customs taxes or duties. These charges are determined by country-specific policies and must be paid by the recipient. In rare cases, international shipments may experience delays outside of our control. We guarantee a refund or replacement if you do not receive your international order within 6 weeks from the time of shipping.
Return & Exchange:
• Customers may start a return or exchange request, for any reason, up to 14 days after the day of delivery.
• Returns are easy and risk-free. US customers will receive free return or exchange shipping labels.
• After the 14-day return window, MARIE JUNE offers a 60-day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
• We work hard to ensure the manufacturing of our jewelry is free from any questionable practices.
Better For the Planet
• We adopt eco-friendly practices such as using responsibly sourced materials and using recycled silver and gold where possible.
• We donate more than 5% of business profit to charitable organizations. Our team members are paid well and they work in a safe and comfortable work environment.
90%+ Certified Recycled Metals
• Over 90% of our metals are recycled gold and silver certified by Responsible Jewellery Council.
90%+ Recyclable Materials
• At the moment, we estimate that 90% of our new packaging materials are recyclable. One of our goals include transitioning to 100% recyclable packaging.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
• We proudly offset 100% of emissions from shipping through Shopify.
I really enjoying the quality , size and the feel of the ring 💍. All the Jewelry from Marie June have such a positive and unique energy . Looking forward to order more beautiful pieces.
Thank you so much for this beautiful creation. It came in a cute box and little bag. It is my favorite ring, I’ve been looking for a ring like this for so long and I finally found it. I’ll make a whole collection ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Beautiful quality with excellent customer service. Love how communicative the seller is. Own several pieces and I love them all!
Seriously so obsessed with my spider ring. It is absolutely gorgeous. Attention grabbing and fun, yet elegant. I LOVE it!
Same quips as my other ring. But I also bought the web rings this time so the spider being out of proportion isn't as noticeable...but that also means I would always have to wear it with the webs and not on its own. The moonstone is pretty, but there is a very obvious line that cuts across the middle of the stone, so the colour of the top half of the stone looks a bit different from the bottom half. I assume that's normal with moonstones, I just personally don't like it when an object looks like it is split into two separate parts when it's supposed to be one stone and not two separate things. This is also my first time wearing rose gold and I noticed that it doesn't stand out against my skin, so I won't be buying any more rose gold jewelry but this was a good and needed first experience. The ring is still beautiful on its own.
We strive to be an ethical, environmentally friendly, and socially responsible small business. We only work with a select few jewelers whom we know to be reputable and ethical. Read More
Visit Our Partner Stores
W&B New York City: 95 Grand St, New York, NY 10013
W&B Los Angeles: 8500 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90069